Monday, January 9, 2012

Austin Play day {part 2}

I decided to take a look at my blog for the first time in 2 weeks.....Terrible, I know! Well, I was shocked to find this post marked as a draft!! I couldn't believe it. I guess I thought I posted it. It's well over 2 months old....WOW!  It's a from a fun day in Austin with my sweet pals. Well here it is: Enjoy!

I hope you have had a fabulous new year thus-far!! I am still so weirded out by having to write January or 2012 on my paperwork, I'm in denial about how quickly time is passing, ha! I was sad to see 2011 come to an end but it was a very fun and challenging year, so i am grateful for it! Just before the new year came I took some girlfriend time and enjoyed it with some special ladies that always brighten my day (I have the sweetest friends a gal could ask for!) We spent the day in Austin shopping (and eating...my fav things to do....haha!) So we started in a pretty special cafe place called Kerbey Lane where I had the most delicious "migas" ever! Then we shopped for our new years party (I've got so many pretty pics of the party) that post will have to come soon!!! But we came across this cute lil costume store and we all got our costumes on clearance. I was so excited to find the perfect dress for our new year's masquerade there. Then we stopped at 'Hey Cupcake' for yum yums! And our last stop was at a DELISH pizza spot called 'Home Slice' and DELISH is a total understatement, that pizza was to die for! So here were some of our days adventures......
First stop...food! This was at  Kerbey lane Cafe

A nice vintage store we stumbled upon!

Cute 'caution' sign instructing customers to
be careful while trying on vintage clothes 



.....Photographic moments....


Food! Fun! Friends! What else matters?!