Monday, January 16, 2012

happy new YEAR!

Happy 2012!! 
To celebrate 2012 we started with a New Year's Masquerade party last week at my casa and it was so much fun! We actually had it after the new year because I worked New Year's Eve....boooo.
Regardless it was a success. I found some great DIY props over at ohhappyday.com and printed them up, my friend bought some feather masks at the dollar store and that was what we used for the props! It was so much fun that I could hardly contain myself. I love throwing parties (or any excuse to dress up for that matter) and the fact that everyone enjoyed the fun props made me so happy! Here are pics of the evening:
I baked some sweet treats! Mint chocolate chip cookies, Red velvet cookies, Nutella & Hazelnut cookies and a Nutella cheesecake......YUMMMMMO!!!! 


DIY Photobooth! 

Gals! 

The boys had fun too!


Me and the Mr.

We are silly! 










Of course a lil Rockband took place...



I have no explanation as to what he is dong in this pic....haha! 


Haha!  Toe-stache

Me & him! 
I love how everyone got so dressed up. Hope that your new year is off to a GREAT start! 
I'm so excited to throw more, fun, themed parties!! 
Happy New Year to ya!

Pre-party pics!
The dress! 


My mask options.....ended up using all 3 of them! 

 DIY party prep!
 Printed all my props on card stock, cut them out, then hot glued them to wood sticks!
So easy!

The colored paper was a party decor pic that I saw on Pinterest and I just recreated it!