Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Today's wishes!

Italy, I would love to come see you!?
Can you just imagine a calming ride down the river in a gondola? Or a breathtaking view of some foreign city while you sit there sipping your coffe, tea or whatever your drink of choice may be?
I've had such an incredibly crazy day at work that my poor lil brain will not shut down.....
I'm exhausted but I can't sleep.....
I'm so sad.....
So instead, I'm dreaming about where I would like to be....and that is anywhere but here.
I really want to take a vacation to Australia and Greece and so many other lovely places.
Today, I'm wishing for a Mediterranean cruise that goes to Greece, Italy, Egypt and where ever else the wind blows. I want to see some beautiful sites....is that too much to ask?
Santorini, please?
 Can I be here?

here?


 Or here?

One of the places I've wanted to visit [since forever] is Australia.
I actually considered moving there for college but I knew I would be miserable without my family.
Could you imagine all the fun to be had there?

Mother nature, you are so dreamy!!


I guess I should get to bed now, I just needed to look through pictures of pretty things.
Where would you like to go?

Tahiti, where have you been all my life?