Friday, January 13, 2012

I work out....

Hahahaha! As I write the title of this blog post I'm singing that song in my head from LMFAO "I'm sexy and I know it" so silly!
Well as they say...new year, new you! I'm not one for making resolutions because I never keep them but I'm loving all the emphasis on working out that is everywhere and honestly I want to be healthier. As of now I have worked out almost everyday this year. Yay to me!
So I've been busy with a new obsession and that is with Pinterest! Ahhh I love it!
I love the workout inspiration, recipes, and DIY stuff especially!
It's so inspiring...if you haven't already done so then you should check it out! It's amazing!

So here are a few of the easiest workout routines that I've found on there that I've been doing! Try it out and let me know what you think! :)