Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Nifty, Thrifty Fun!

: : : Couldn't sleep so I figured I'd blog : : :
Since my work schedule is OH SO Hectic! My weekends are usually Thursdays and Fridays b/c that's when I actually have days off. So this past weekend I went to go sell some of my clothes and ended up stumbling upon some pretty fun thrift stores and an antique furniture store!! YIPEE!!!
Then Friday, a friend of mine took me to some thrift stores on her side of town. 
We went thrift-hopping...hehehehe....we hopped and shopped through 3 or 4 stores. It was amazing! 
I'd like to share some pics of my Lovely finds:
It's like Plato's closet!
This didn't quite make it home with me but I would have loved to snag these old keys!

Fun piggy bank! 
Stumbled upon this place
Loved this, I want a life-sized one!
 This was a brand new thrift store that I stumbled upon.....Love at FIRST SIGHT!
This 55 year old yellow beauty didn't make it home with me because I don't think my husband would have been too happy, but a girl can dream! {Happy wife.....Happy Life...hahaha!}

 Antique Furniture store that I stumbled upon! AHHH!!!  Speechless....rooms filled w/ endless treasures!

Loved this chair!
Stumbled upon this place

Shopping outfit :D

I love WONDER WOMAN!
:D

EXCITEMENT at first site! 

Oh you lovely things!
I may be turning some of these pieces into rings and other things :D! 

Don't you just love a great deal!?
Happy Tuesday!