Monday, October 10, 2011

Lovely Travels {Jamaica}

Today I'm just reminiscing about our Honeymoon vacay back in 2008...wishing I was there now.
For our honeymoon my sweetheart and I decided to stay at an all inclusive resort!
We looked at so many but fell in love with Sandals in Ocho Rios, Jamaica
We had the vacation of a lifetime...great service, food and entertainment all for one price!
We would do it all over again if given the chance.
Our Romeo & Juliet suite
View from one of the restaurants
Roadside beauty....view while going to an excursion 
Rock climbing! 
View of one of the pools!

Our view while having a candlelight dinner by the ocean!
The beauty outside our room!
Our butler's gave us a cell phone & he loved that!
Enjoying dinner at an Asian restaurant in the resort

This was back in 2008.....ahhh it was a well spent vacation!
I highly recommend Sandals Resorts!

Here's to good memories & great vacations!