Sunday, August 10, 2014

Why Shakeology?

I began drinking shakeology 2 months ago!
At first I complained about the price.
Then I became a coach and I must say that as a coach I get a generous discount. 
Anyhow, I thought I'd share my results thus far.

- my face looks the best it has ever looked
- my hair looks better than ever
- I have had the most energy that I've ever head E V E R! (that makes sense just go with it)
- my nails are long and strong
- my body recovers from those difficult workouts faster
- my body just feels better
- I definitely don't crave all the junk that I used to
- my body literally wants more nutrient rich food (seriously, who am I?)
- it fills me up for a good 2-3 hours or so (that's a miracle for me!) 

So what's Shakeology you ask? It's only the healthiest meal of my day. If I read off the ingredient list to you and told you everything that was in a single delicious shake you would not even Bellevue me, also the fact that there are NO artificial sweetness in it. I mentioned earlier that I complained about the price. I thought I could outsmart the system and find a shake that was just as great but cheaper (as you can see I didn't succeed because it lead me right back to ShakeO) and I even bought one that was on sale at GNC for $13. I thought it was a score. Then I read the label and saw that sucralose was on the label. Just a quick side notes sucralose is chlorinated sugar, your boy doesn't even know what to do with it and those are the things that can turn into to cancer within our bodies and there are other ingredients in it linked to cancer (for more details you can read about it in this article). Anyhow, back to my story. Once i discover more about this dangerous chemical I instantly threw that bag of powder away! It's not worth it.

One of the major reasons why I began drinking Shakeology was to get my husband on board with it. He doesn't eat veggies, he doesn't like them and he won't budge on that. Now in the mornings when I make my ShakeO I will fix him one too and I feel better knowing that he has so many delicious nutrients (and veggies) going into his body.


I'm a believer. I drink my ShakeO daily. No question about it.

Here's a fun video to help you understand a little bit better! 



Make today great!