Wednesday, August 13, 2014

What can 3 days do for you?

                           

What can 3 days really do for you?
I'll tell you.
It can help you break some bad habits.
It can put you in the right direction towards weight loss. 
It can help you drop some pounds and even some inches.

I tried this 3 day refresh last week and was impressed with the results. 
I lost 3 pounds and 3 inches. I definitely was encouraged to drink more water (I am always working on that). 
I liked that, literally, every hour your eating, drinking tea, or having a shake. 
The average that people have lost on this program is 3 lbs but some people have lost even as much as 9lbs! That was enough to convince me to try it. Plus, I've never done anything like this and really wanted the first hand experience.
It's definitely not a starvation diet/cleanse. 
It alkalinizes your body and rids your body of toxins.
It rids your body of the acid and that's why people lose weight.
It sets you up for your next phase.
It's a quick fix to kick start you in the right direction.
With this program you can customize it to you. (Pick the recipes you like, the flavor of Shakeology that you want and your options of tea or coffee.)
You don't need any other vitamin supplements because it literally has all the vitamins you need with the vanilla refresh that's included. 
There is a fiber sweep included but it's not one of those dangerous ones that you have to hang out by the toilet (hehehe!) but its gentle and it tasted good. 
Even now after I've done the refresh I'm still using the recipes with my meals. 

I recommend it.
I think it works just like it says that it should.
It's not long and drawn out either, it's short, sweet and to the point.
It was so worth it. 
It's a great price. 
Now I want to try the Ultimate Reset which is a 21 day body reset program. 
Beachbody seriously amazes me with their products all the time. 
If you're interested just ask me how! or just click here
*also Beachbody has a money back guarantee with all of their products. That speaks volumes for me!*
Just try it!


Thanks for taking some time to read my thoughts.
XoxO