Monday, April 23, 2012

New York...My secret love affair!

What's not to love about New York city!!! Ahhhhhhh!!! I was born in Brooklyn, NY. I can never get enough of this place really.... It's been 2 years since the last time that I went and can I say I was ecstatic to visit again?!?! So I visited for a week and spent such a lovely time with my sister and my mother. It was perfect! Walk, shopping, and eating around the city is so therapeutic. If you've never experienced it then it is a must do! Well, enough chattering, enjoy my pics of the city :D!

taken while on the ferry back from Staten Island
beauty! 
the World Trade Center memorial bldg :)  
the lovely Statue of Liberty!
We took the train, ferry, and bus to church
The Meatball shop! So yummy!

NEW. YORK. PIZZA!!!!


All dressed up for a wedding :)

My cousin's beautiful wedding! {this will get a blog post all it's own...next} 
riding the train with some great people!

Central Park!



Having a picnic in Central Park! 

My favorite ladies <3 

My pretty sister!!

Alice and Wonderland statue in Central Park (so many kids were there!)

yup! famous for their frozen hot chocolate....so yummy! 

Excuse me, do you have any Grey Poupon? 

Spring time in NY!!!! Love!!



we get our good looks from our momma!

getting ready for some action!

FDNY vs. NYPD great game!! 


been eating them since I was a kiddo..

The front door to my home in NY when I was a kid 

Just another day in the city with my favorite gals! 
All vacations have to come to an end at some point, it's sad because these ladies are so special to me.
 I'm thankful for every moment with them!!!!  
Who do you love to vacay with?