Wednesday, April 25, 2012

A New York style Wedding!

It's been way too long since I went to a very New York wedding and OH MY are they gorgeous! While in New York I attended my cousin's wedding. It was so much fun and so beautiful! My cousin is, of course, Puerto Rican and his beautiful bride is Russian....this makes for a very cool combination. We enjoyed a wonderful evening of love, laughing, eating, dancing, eating, photo booth fun...and.....more eating! It's so great to be around all my family, all having a blast. Definitely the most memorable wedding ever! See for your self ;)
All dolled up for the wedding :)


Exchanging vows

Mr. & Mrs. Rivera!

He was sooooo happy!

Cocktail hour.......sooo much food!

Yup, there was a boat in there....cool!



Lovely bride! 
My & the best man (my cousin)


The Groom & I (my cousin)

 
My abuela XOXOXOXOXOX



This place was GORGEOUS!!! 


My lovely family!









Their 1st dance as
Mr. & Mrs.
Photo fun!


my dinner!

the cousins with grandma

She liked that photobooth :)


She's Jewish so they had too!



Dessert hour was UH-MAZING!!!! 



What a lovely wedding it was....New York....my family....tons of food & tons of laughter...PERFECT!
Photobucket