Sunday, July 14, 2013

Birchbox June

Just a little late....but....June's BirchBox was a great surprise so I just wanted to share with you guys what was in the box and my opinion of the lovely products:

LOVE!
This is a wonderful product.
I love the sample size it's perfect.
The pink color is beautiful &
it lasted long.
LOVE!
They sent me the minty green color
It's wonderful and worth the buy.
Lasted long and great color.
It had a glow in the dark look.

LOVE!
This smell is clean & divine.
I would buy it.


LIKE!
Not too bad, I haven't noticed a
difference in my skin but maybe
I just need to use it longer.


















LIKE!
Seemed great but the sample
was too small to tell.


Also, purchased this amazing product and it's been a miracle hair product for me.
Plus, I am a sucker for cute packaging.