Tuesday, October 23, 2012

A precious package has arrived!

Great news!!! My little angel is finally here!
A week ago today I was able to experience the most beautiful thing in the world! Child birth! My precious daughter Zariah Isabel was born on October 16th at 12:08am and weighed 6lbs 14oz. Boy has my life changed already! It's the sweetest thing to fall in love with such a little person that is completely dependent on me. The whole experience was amazing. I was in labor for about 9 hours but the truly serious part of labor lasted just under 3 hours...I was so blessed to have a quick, natural delivery. And now just a week later I have to say that besides the lack of sleep I feel great! My favorite thing to do is hold my baby girl and smell her! I'm so blessed!
Becoming a parent is an experience like no other and I'm so glad to be able to have become someone's "momma."