Monday, October 8, 2012

Projects & Painting!!

It's true we are approximately 6 days away from the expected arrival of our little one! Setting up for her grand appearance has taken priority the last few days especially since I'm home now. So I have some projects to share. I have letters that I'll be hanging around her room and I really enjoyed painting them. It was pretty fun! I bought these letters at Hobby Lobby they are made of thick cardboard. Then on the back I glued felt loops in order to be able to hang them.

I used them, as is, for my recent baby shower.
Decoration was courtesy of my friend!
I also had the wooden letters " Z & I" that were given to me by a friend!

So I had my husband spray paint them all. 

Then I added my own touch to the letters using some white paint, a circular sponge brush and regular paint brush.



I'm pretty happy with the final result. I'll post pics of the final nursery details when its all finished! I'm so excited for that but my poor feet can only handle so much decorating daily. I have to take breaks often. 

I'll also be adding this flag banner to her room...my sweet friend made this for me! 


Hope your inspired to get creative, get crafty and decorate your own space.

Photobucket