Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Antique shops!

Have I mentioned that I LOVE Austin, Texas!!! Hahaha, I've made so many trips there lately. The city is just so amazing! Full of fun, art, food, shopping.....you get it! So our last trip there consisted of vintage & antique shopping. Oh my did I fully enjoy that?!!! :D 
The city has their own vintage around town guide where it maps out all the vintage/antique stores for you & it's impossible to go through all of them thoroughly in one day (there are about 30+ stores). 
Here are just a few pictures of some of the lovely stores we visited. 





ahhhhh!!!! 



Cutest candy store ever! 
I used to love these as a kid ;)



Just love this wall!
Super 8 camera!
Can I have this hair dryer...please?
Games galore!
love these old skates
Vintage hat heaven!
yes I'll take them all! 
my favorite piece.....a record player (drooling)

I definitely stared at this for a while....love!
this belongs in my house!


And of course, no trip to Austin is ever complete without visiting Hey Cupcake & Home Slice Pizza every time we visit, we must go eat at these two places. DELICIOUS YUMMINESS!!!