Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Retail Therapy..

RETAIL THERAPY: is shopping with the primary purpose of improving the buyer's mood or disposition; the action of shopping for clothes, etc, in order to cheer oneself up.

Haha, these definitions could not be more true, because retail therapy is for real! I don't know what it is about shopping that turns my frown upside down but I absolutely love it. And especially when it involves a thrift store because you never know what you will find. It may be the feeling of excitement from getting a great deal on something I absolutely LOVE or the fact that treasure hunting through thrift stores is such a thrill but it makes me so happy :D 
I say yes to retail therapy, anytime, anywhere, any place! 
Just look at some fun stuff I've discovered:
This cart full of goodies only cost me about $25! Wooohoooo!!!

 A yellow blow dryer? YES!
 This old record player almost came home with me but it needed
some fixing that I know nothing about :(
 Loved this coat! <3

What do you think about retail therapy?
Do you believe in it?


Photobucket