Sunday, May 8, 2011

To a very Special lady! [My momma!]

A Happiest Mother's Day to all you mommies out there! You truly have the hardest job in the world!! But you are all so special to your little [or big] ones. You need to know one thing....although we, as your children don't say it enough or even show it enough, YOU MEAN THE WORLD TO US! It is so relieving to have a mother that prays for us, a mother that will pick up the phone and minister to us when we are in serious need of it! Thank YOU! I, personally, consider my mother to be my best friend so today [even though I am about 1,000 miles away from her :(..] I am thanking God that I can call her and she will be on the other end, just hearing her voice is special! I love you mom...thank you for always being there for me and for showing me that God is the most important factor to a happy, successful life! There is no amount of presents, words, or hugs to describe how much I appreciate and LOVE YOU!! XOXOXOXOXOX!!

Here is a small display of my Mother's beauty for all of you to see!!

This is her!


Her & I at the Hillsong United Concert 2010 in SATX

Our family in Hawaii!!!

Momma with all her adopted children

At the Natural Bridge Caverns here in TX

Momma & her good buddy...Micki!

Momma & her kids!

Easter 2010

Momma & her God-baby....FAYTH!

My parents are good looking!

My momma & her sister

Proud Momma wedding dress shopping with her daughters!

MY beautiful mom on my wedding day!
 And of course I couldn't enjoy Mother's day without Celebrating my Lovely Grandma's!!



Honoring our GRAND-ma's!! I love them all!

My Mother in law [on the right] is a Special lady to me!! XOXO

Wrapping up my wedding day :D


My mama always praying for us! [Engagement party 10/7/2007]


So grateful that today I can celebrate b/c I have a wonderful, beautiful mommy to call my own!! Wanda Capo-Rivera I love you so very VERY much! My life has been blessed by your goodness for 29 yrs (Wow-Zers!! That's a long time!) I will spend the rest of my life letting you know how much I truly love you! Thank you Jesus for her! XOXO