Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy [early] Birthday to me!

MAY!!!! I love this month, mostly because it is my birthday! We have lots of things planned for this month so I am very VERY excited! So my actual birthday isn't until May 15th but since we will be in Florida then, I wanted to do a costume party before we leave. My friend and I decided to do our parties together since our birthdays are only 3 days apart!! We had a great time!! Here are some pics of the party :) Enjoy!
Thanks to Sally Hansen, I had a great manicure!

The Cirque Dancers!


My buddies Audrey & Corey!



Decor & Baking done by Audrey!!

The Birthday GIRLS!

and the Birthday boy!





Random photo shoot in the middle of singing "Happy Bday"

MAY babies!






She was a pretty Peacock!

hahaha!

:)





Karaoke entertainment by C-Bert!




YAY! Presents


The Cirque dancers in action!

Funniest bday card ever!


Alicia Keys has some competition!