Tuesday, September 16, 2014

my very own gym!

This is my space, this is where I spend my alone time. It's just me competing against myself. Making myself better every day. Here you'll find me pushing play & yelling at my personal trainer on the screen, haha, yup it happens.  Everyone needs their own personal space to develop, to be creative, to express your passion and, most of all, to grow. If you want to be a better person you've got to dedicate time to work on Y O U. That's it. 
Anyhow, my basement was the perfect room to transform. I fought it for a while but then I embraced it.  
This was the before process....my clean up crew ;)

And this is the "after" yup that's a Christmas tree you see there! 

I have a place of my very own that I am so proud of. 
Where do spend your "me" time?
Photobucket