Monday, October 5, 2009

New Stage in Life

So I finally did it!! I have contemplated it over and over again and thought of the risks and sacrifice but I did it! I started school about 3 weeks ago!
I am currently a Master's degree student at Liberty University!! I will be very dedicated to my studies over the next year but by next December I should have Master's degree in counseling. YAY!!

It is so exciting & yet scary at the same time. I took a leap towards my future goals and dreams and I know that I will never regret this!
I am so honored to have the privilege to go back to school and I am confident that now is the only time for me to do this! So I am launching into the deep hoping God will act in my favor!
So many people never get this chance but I jumped on it! All odds in my favor!! WOO HOOO!